Non-Chlorinated Brake Cleaner
Automotive service facilities statewide are saving money with Non-Aerosol Brake Cleaner from IRSI.
- Non-aerosol, non-chlorinated Brake Cleaner is less expensive. Auto shops can typically save hundreds of dollars per year by switching to non-aerosol brake parts cleaner.
- Non-aerosol, non-chlorinated Brake Cleaner is easy to use. IRS offers reusable steel Sure Shot brand atomizers to dispense the product safely and efficiently.
- Non-aerosol, non-chlorinated Brake Cleaner is safer, Chlorinated Solvents like Methylene Chloride create health hazards for users. IRSI non-chlorinated Brake Clean uses no chlorinated solvents.
- Aerosol Brake Cleaner is inefficient. With aerosols it’s necessary to purchase hundreds of individual cans in cardboard case boxes. Non-Aerosol non-chlorinated Brake Cleaner comes in a single recyclable drum. In addition, a portion of the liquid inside aerosol cans is propellant- not cleaner. Non-aerosol non-chlorinated Brake Cleaner is a 100% usable cleaner, and IRSI will pick up the empty container for re-conditioning.
- Non-aerosol, non-chlorinated Brake Cleaner is better for the environment. Numerous regulatory agencies support and promote the use of, non-Aerosol, non-chlorinated Brake Cleaner, primarily because it eliminates the disposal issues associated with spent aerosol cans. The spent cans contribute to solid waste totals, and may require disposal as hazardous waste depending on contents.
- Non-aerosol, non-chlorinated Brake Clean works. You can switch to non-aerosol with no sacrifice of product performance. IRSI non-chlorinated Brake Cleaner cuts grease fast, dries fast and leaves no oily residue it is a powerful solvent cleaner that works as well or better than the best aerosol products.