Used Antifreeze Removal and Disposal
- IRSI will use your used antifreeze /coolant for remanufacturing / recycling back into like new product.
- IRSI is permitted to dispose of the by product from the remanufacturing / recycling process thereby protecting you and the environment at the same time. (So why not call IRSI for that removal)
- Used antifreeze / coolant should not be disposed of down city sewers, a single gallon of used antifreeze can make 10,00 gallon of water undrinkable.
- Used antifreeze / coolant should not be mixed with oil.
- IRSI will not accept any used antifreeze / coolant that has DEF in it. The DEF should be kept in a separate container.
- IRSI will remove that used antifreeze /coolant while providing you with like new antifreeze / coolant meeting ASTM D3306 and D6210.
IRSI collects waste glycol from various industries:
- Off Road
- Energy Market
If not listed call 623.979.1192 for used antifreeze removal.
Outstanding Customer Service!
- Regularly scheduled service visits
- So when you need that used / waste antifreeze removed, remember IRSI will deliver and remove at the same time.
By using IRSI you can realize the benefits and convenience of relying on one company to take care of all your used oil, used oil filters, oily water, parts washers, and used antifreeze needs some call us a “One Stop Shop”!